Pages

Painted Tile...

One chapter of my life was focused on tile from ceramic, porcelain and natural stone. Most of my projects were custom ordered for installing in homes. This is an 8x12 mural (6 - 4x4 white matte ceramic tile), painted with heat treated paint which you can find in your local craft store. It is durable enough to install in a wall, treat it as a piece of art or use in a framed tray. Just use your imagination! I'm just showing you some samples of what I've done on tile; in my next writing will be an "How To" so you can experiment and create your own master pieces. It's really fun and very easy to do.
This is tumbled marble,( 3 - 4x4 pieces ); Titled "Nightscape". I painted the tile with stone paint and used sea glass, beads and antique large clear glass beads to create this college.




















Now here is two different styles each painted on a white matte 6x6 ceramic tile. I did a series of tile for children rooms and then my 'South of the Border" series.

Please stop in again n' see how you can create with tile...

May you be blessed with all good things,
Elizabeth