Pages

My Shoes are made for ...

Comfort n' style! I'm really into these little mini slip on Keds shoe, they're great to add a soft flare to spring/summer outfits. Of course I'm making what I'd like to wear, but I figure there has to be others who will like my designs as well. Stop back again n' again to whats new in my designs; I'm working 0n some women tie shoes that will look great with jeans or any casual wear. Then there's the children shoes... I'm having so much fun putting them together. Just click on an image and you'll be able to take a closer view and order. With spring approaching, it'd be nice to have a pair or more...



make custom gifts at Zazzle

I just had someone write n' asked me to design the children "Froggy" shoe for women so I did 2 styles. I hope you like them.

Blessings,
Elizabeth